Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Puppy Power

…and I thought babies grew quicklyOur very frisky Dixie Cotter is growing by the minute.  She is sleeping through the night (mostly), and is even starting to conform to our crazy schedule.  With the exception of her ability to escape from her travel crate - in the car only to appear underneath my feet while I’m driving!, and razor sharp teeth, she is PERFECT.

To prove my point, here are some pictures taken from the weekend.  Dixie had her first trip to Lake Cushman and first of many hikes on the Hoodsport trail.  If you notice that the pictures are better then the norm, it is because I didn’t take them.  I was not in Hoodsport, but parked on the couch eating left over birthday cake and watching Fat Albert with Jack and Amelia.  Hey, hey, hey,  don’t judge me.  That was all I could muster after the birthday chaos of the week before.  No wonder why this week is getting of to a rocky start.  I seriously need a childless vacation.  Back to the pictures, yes the pictures.  Here they are!


Still Adorable, a little less wrinkled

Perhaps, a swim?

I'm the perfect puppy, admit it!

Okay, I guess I should include a cute Liam picture to make me look less crazy and more like a loving mother (though I probably lost all credibility by divulging the cake and Albert tidbit).



"I loved going to the cabin with my Dad, he gave me an enormous piece of cake for lunch!"
"My mom chose a vizsla because they match my hair" 

Have you slacked lately as a parent out of exhaustion or boredom?  What did YOU do?

No comments:

Post a Comment