Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oops, grrr...ehh

That lovely run that I had planned for yesterday didn't go so well.  Well, the running part was okay.  But the "long" run did not happen.  Silly me.  Beautiful day, shinning sun, cool Fall air and I giant sign that says "Five Mile Loop".  I noticed the air and the sun, it's just the sign that escaped me.  Thankfully, having my head in the clouds did not lead to me getting lost and the eaten by wild dogs or zombies.  It just meant that I had circled back to my car after 2.4 miles.  Right when my hands were beginning to thaw.  Bleh. 

On the bright side, I was here....

So, instead of working off my stress with a good exhausting run, I went home frustrated.  Since I had a quick run, I now had time for a long shower and a little more time to spend with my delicious soy latte at Bluebeard.

So, I have lot's of pent up energy to spend at step class this morning.  Especially since I slept 9 hours last night after taking an hour nap in the afternoon.  


I believe that I was meant to hibernate in the winter.


How about you. Are you effected by seasonal sleepiness?



1 comment:

  1. It is summer down here. I am suffering from seasonal confusion!

    ReplyDelete