Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Meet Cheesy McQueen

Welcome Thanksgiving break!!!!! How I love having my big kids home during the day!  No waking up early to make lunches and tie up loose ends, no uniforms, and a little extra time in the morning to hang out and play.  This morning, Liam and Jack helped to make banana pancakes and we went to work building a play mobile castle.  Dixie Belle Boyds went to work eating any toys she could sneak before being caught.  Amelia worked on sleeping in (lucky thing).

Then, we were off to the gym.  Kids to kids club and I to a crazy hard step and weights class.   I followed that with a shower in peace.  Funny how a shower at the gym is more private then a shower at home.  No one even opened the shower curtain to comment on my various body parts!  Next, off to Michael's for Chirstmas card supplies and home for lunch.  With a little extra time, we had a water drinking competition (I won, yes, I've still got it) and the kids constructed their own sandwiches:  butterless grilled cheese in the sandwich maker.  Liam was given the choice:  light cheese, medium, lots of cheese or...Cheesy McQueen.  Of course, he went with the McQueen.  Here is his creation.

                                                  
                                           Don't you See the Resemblance?

I think the onions are supposed to be the front and back windows.  I'm not too sure how the carrots fit in.  We couldn't put the bread together (of course, that would ruin it), so it was baked in the oven.  The problem: Liam couldn't bring himself to eat, and thus kill, McQueen.  So, we settled on him taking a few portraits so that he could live on forever.  He never did eat the carrots.

Long Live Cheesy McQueen!

No comments:

Post a Comment